Wednesday, July 13, 2016

PPPB Part Surf: Surf

Surf

Welcome to Part Surf of Panzer Plays Pokemon Black! I've decided to use a surf slave and try to see what I can pick up, starting from the beginning of the game.

Route 17 is very close to where the game begins, so I head there. I eventually get to an areas I need to surf through, with water, trainers, rapids, and lots of water type pokemon.



There's also another area I can land on. I end up finding the HM Waterfall. However my Ducklet cannot learn it. BACK TO THE HOLD.

After a bit of a party change (I needed a couple other things taken care of other than the pokemon replacement), I return and get an egg from a treasure hunter.

Further along I also find some sort of disc filled with dubious data. I found it in Team Plasma's secret lab.


However, the lab doesn't look too impressive. Just a small building with a single room.

Next stop of note a particular cave that requires Surf to get to additional areas. I see a couple trainers using fighting type pokemon there, and I get a TM, Focus Blast.

After another surf area I fight a trainer who uses the three Simi's.

In another area (not an area that requires surf, just an area I completely missed out on), I find this.


Look's important. No idea what it is. Moving on.

I find another TM, Poison Jab. A poison type move where a poison tipped arm or tentacle is used to stab an opponent. A perfect move to give my Gabordor.

Too bad my Poison type Pokemon with tentacles cannot use Poison Jab. But McKenzie can learn it!


I'm not giving it to him.

That about ends it for my intermission. I'll see you guys later.







No comments:

Post a Comment