Wednesday, May 4, 2016

PPPB Part 2 Liberation is Impossibe


Part 2

Liberation is Impossible



Hello again to Panzer Plays Pokemon Black!

Off screen I've done a bit of grinding and kidnapping, and I've gotten a couple other Pokeys for the roster.



*On crack* the Patrat.

I was going to name him PatBoivin but a friend said Patrat looks high and, well... those eyes look pretty bloodshot.


An unintentional side effect of such a name.



Toodope the Lillipup.

Well, the face is shaggy. So I named him Toodope.

The trip onward is otherwise uneventful until I meet with the rest of the Warriors. And yes, I will hold to that name because I need a handle.

They want to compare number of pokemon we all had and then we get a call from the Prof.



Why does Bianca have to remind me of Yuu from Xros Wars? Of all the characters I get reminded of...

Anyway the call is more or less "Hey kids I'm at the next town see ya!"


ACCUMULA TOWN


Were I able to I'd totally have a Dark Souls styled area reveal.



I don't know what's weirder...

1) The fact that some guy is saying to a girl "hey, you look kinda like a pig!"

2) The fact that he said we 'somehow' resemble each other.

3) The fact that my Pokeys aren't even out and he 'somehow' knows Hilda and her Pokemon look similar.


I want to have a joke here but I can't think of a good one. So I'll just leave this here.




Oh come on, I have to. Never know when I might find something valuable.

There's also some guy who also talks about pokemon jumping out of tall grass to attack but we can be friends if I just reach out to them...




Well, I guess that's just the state of things. Make more friends with pokemon by beating most of the crap out of them.

Met up with the Prof as she explains the Poke center. Get the Pokeys healed up before she takes up to the PC.







No, stop thinking about it!!!

The tour continues onto the PokeMart. Now I will say this, the PokeMart being made as part of the PokeCenter is a pretty good idea, at least for a gameplay standpoint. Maybe it's a mix of gaming practicality and having one less building to put in a town.

The Prof said she was going back to the hometown Numel, but tells us to meet someone named Fennel.

Leaving, there's a crowd of people who are gathered around a bunch of PokeAntagonists (you know, the Rockets, Aqua and Magma, the obvious Antagonists)



Your name sucks.

Anyway, Team Plasma wants to talk about Pokemon Liberation.

This plot point is actually the reason I decided to give Black a try. I know the sequel doesn't really deal with this, so I want to see what *this* game does with it.

He talks about how Pokemon are subject to the commands of "selfish trainers", they get "pushed around", and even the crowd is wondering if his words ring true. Before he leaves, he asks the others to consider what he says, and that only through Liberation can Pokemon and Humans be equal.

The crowd talks among themselves.




SO EASY SOMETIMES...


The crowd clears up, leaving only Hilda, Cheren, and some other guy who claims that the Pokemon I hold said something.



But apparently we can't hear it. He introduces himself...







After introductions, Cheren mentions that we're going to fill up the Pokedex.






N.Tropy questions whether or not Pokemon are happy inside the balls. He then asks Hilda to hear the Pokemon's voice again... and we fight.





After walking all over him he says that Pokemon will never become Perfect beings as long as they are confined to balls. He leaves off. Cheren isn't too worried, and he heads off to the next town to beat the Gym leader there.

And so, the plot... thickens? I'll have to see how this turns out. Didn't think this would be so... plot based. Oh well, this is the end of Part 2! Join me next time as I go around and do stuff in town.








No comments:

Post a Comment