Thursday, May 19, 2016

PPPB Part 9 I was hoping to see Alphamon appear.

Part 9

I was hoping to see Alphamon appear.

 So, with the bike obtained I decided to go back to the day care and put a couple of Pokemon in there. Not for breeding purposes, whatever comes out goes straight into the PC. However, I decided to put in *some* effort in getting a decent number of Pokemon, if only for curiosity and the Professor giving me additional items. 

Also the Bike is neat.

With my party switched around a bit now I'm set to check out the city. I head to the closest building, the gym (Edit: Totally not the gym. It's the Battle Subway). 


 Smells like shenanigans.

She mentions the Battle Subway, shoves a Vs Recorder in my hands, and runs off to the Battle Institute. Okay. Said institute isn't something I seem to be able to use yet (looks like a post game thing judging from the message).


In a house, a guy gives me the HM Strength. Someone else in the same place gives me a Soothe Bell.


And the Trash cans still offer nothing. Does everyone not have anything in the trash?

I head to the Battle Subway, which leads to a bunch of trains.



Each train seems to lead to a set of a certain type/difficulty of battle, and I cannot use held items and I'm limited in how many pokemon I can take with me. So I'll be holding off on this for a bit.

After some more walking I discover...


It's N.Cortex!

Since this is the amusement park TP mentioned earlier, he has me follow him to find them. He decides to ride the Ferris Wheel so we can spot them more easily.


So, you're a Zangeif player?

But never mind that. Let's get on the Ferris Wheel.



Huh.

Also... you are the "King" of Team Plasma? Not the "Leader"? TP has mentioned a king before but hearing "King of Team Plasma" just sounds a bit off to me. In any case, he exposits that Ghetsis asked him to save Pokemon with him. The whole ride is otherwise uneventful, the only other thing he mentions is wondering how many Pokemon are out there. Once we get out, though...




 He decides to battle me as some sort of distraction for TP to run away. I beat him... but only barely. I carried 6 Pokemon in and left with 2 alive not fainted. TP left, and N.Cortex...



Hmm...



Well, to be fair this isn't Terry's usual hat, just what he wore in the old Fatal Fury OVAs/Motion Picture. 

So... perhaps N.Cortex is a fan of fighting games?

*Sigh* And I was getting my hopes up too. The plot thins. 

 
Huh? So you want Trainers to not have Pokemon. And the way for me to remain with my Pokemon is to get the gym badges and get to the Pokemon league. 


...

Anyway, he runs off.

I eventually run into Bianca as I go around the city. 

Not even a warning. She drags me to the theater. 

But I shall end this here and deal with the Musical some other day. But a Musical sounds nice...


No comments:

Post a Comment