Wednesday, May 4, 2016

PPPB Part 1 The Warriors Come Out to Play

Part 1

The Warriors come out to play

So, started a new game. I admit, I like Professor Juniper's design.









So, blah blah Pokeymans and all that.




No idea what this is, though.

I choose girl because I am more familiar with her design. I won't get too weird with her name, it'll just be Hilda.




ALL THE WARRIORS. Anyway, looks like I'm part of a crew. I guess?


It's weird seeing a 3D house in Pokemon. I know they've been doing 3D for years. Still, it's kinda weird.

The Warriors gather into the house awaiting to get their new pokemon. Which are kept in a present box?







Well, stuffing Pokemon in balls. And then into boxes. Figures. Don't they need oxygen?

Anyway, on I go to free the Pokeys from their secondary prison!

So, my choices from the getgo is Snivy, Tepig, or Oshawott.

...not the best starters.

Tepig is my pick. Because Fire Type.

With everyone getting their Pokeys... hot damn, Bianca let me rename my... you want to fight now in the house?

You brought this on yourself.


So, I won (as I'm known to do on occasion) and, well...




I don't know what sort of fight left paw prints on the wall like some sort of Matrix reproduction but, hey, be glad  neither pokemon knows elemental attacks.

Bianca apologizes for the mess and stuff happens. at least Cheren heals my Pokemon. Anyway, time to...




Really? You too? Fine...

So I beat him as well. Now my room is a mess. At least my TV and Wii are unharmed!








Oh Nintendo!

The Warriors apologize for the mess to Hilda's mom, and she says she'll clean it up. What a nice mother. Two Pokebattles in the house? Pah, she'll clean it up. Once they leave, Hilda's mom comes over and talks to her.

[img src="


Now, look, I may not be the biggest Pokemon fan but I'm not the type who is set on saying that Pokemon trainers are horrible people for making their pokemon fight.

But they make it so easy sometimes.

So I go outside and see what looks to be sheep... eye... bat things flying around.

Heading off to Bianca's house, she just finished arguing with her dad. Says that Bianca knows nothing of the world and find it strange to have her go on adventures with her pokemon. But her mom just brushes it aside as being overprotective. Pokemon battles are a part of growing up!

I meet Churen's parents as well, but nothing interesting about them.

Next I head off to the Lab, meet up with the professor, and now I am able to rename my Tepig.




I should have named it BBQ, but that's a bit too general. By the way, when I first played Emerald, my Torchic was named KFC.

Now I'm hungry.

We were all given Pokemon so we can go all over the region and fill up the Pokedex(Note: I do not intend to fill this up.) We're to meet with the Prof at Route 1, but going outside we see Hilda's mom, who gives us all town maps.

The mom also makes another comment about Hilda's room, and states that they are quite powerful, able to wreck a room.

And so, the Warriors take our first steps out onto Route 1, where adventure awaits! After a Pokemon capturing tutorial, of course. Kinda weird. I'm used to that stuff coming a bit later.





Minccino. Gotcha.

Anyway, with the end of the tutorial, and the other Warriors heading off to the next town, I shall end this part. Join me next time as we... do stuff. Hey, it's a blind LP!

No comments:

Post a Comment