Thursday, May 5, 2016

PPPB Part 4 At Least Try Not to Act Like Imbeciles, TP.

Part 4

At Least Try Not to Act Like Imbeciles, TP.


Hello viewers! Last we left off We've learned that Fire beats Grass! And Grass beats Water! And Water beats Fire! Did you catch that? The game sure hope you did! 

With the first Gym leader(s) defeated, I can go beyond this town, but first, I have to put Cut to use.


Unfortunately, if reasonably, Haumhokk cannot learn Cut.

Between Monmon and *On crack* I give it to Monmon. Crack has Tackle, and Cut does the same damage with slightly less PP use and Accuracy. However, Monmon had Scratch, which did less damage than Cut.

With that out the way I head back to Dreamyland and cut down a tree, only to be stopped by Bianca before going in.



She goes in before me, but before I get too far she asks if I heard something from the other side of the wall. We soon find some pink pokemon... and then two Team Plasma members.




Oh, and the Pokemon is a Munna.

When prompted, they introduce them as Team Plasma, give their mission statement, and mention that Munna and another Pokemon can create dream mist. Said mist can show dreams, and Plasma is going to use that to make people free their pokemon.



And, to prompt the creation of said mist, a friendly boot is given.


Sure! How else are we going to show how bad people are for forcefully capturing Pokemon for the expressed purpose of making them do what they want? For Freedom!!!!

Seriously they say they also plan to fight for freedom by winning Pokemon battles and forcefully taking Pokemon.

So does this mean this is a world of antagonists? Who knows, they decide to try to rescue the Pokeys from us.

After beating them one of them tries kicking the Munna again, but suddenly Ghetsis shows up! Twice!




The clones merge to one and threaten the grunts with punishment. The three head off their own separate ways, the grunts wanting to hurry up and apologize out of fear, before another Pokemon comes out and...



I do not understand what I'm looking at.

Bianca questions of Ghetsis' appearance may have been a dream, but we're interrupted by Fennel, who came over (She wanted me to come over hear earlier to try to get some mist). The Pokemon don't stay for much longer, though, and go off, leaving behind an item of some sort.

After telling her what happened, Fennel explains that the other Pokemon who's name I can't remember decide to make a dream Ghetsis to scare off the Plasma grunts to protect the Munna. Fennel then notices that the item left behind is some mist (how she "obtains" it unknown to me, unless the really did just drop a pokeball full of mist) which she promptly gets and runs off. Bianca decides to stay behind, telling me to go to Fennel's place.

Before I do that, though, I do a bit of grinding and get two more Pokemon.



So named purely for its Pokedes description of a devious creature that steals things, but people forgive anyway due to how cute it is.


The design is weird, almost nonsense. It also eat dreams. And I'm reminded of Cyber Sleuth's Eaters. So, EATER.

However these won't be part of my main party. Right now concentrating on 6 pokemon is too time consuming, so off to the PC they go.

Going to Fennel, the mist she used allowed her to create devices that would be used in PvP and cloud saving(?) and stuff that is, for all intents and purposes, useless to me.



With that done I can now head onward onto Route 3



I get into my first 2 on 2 battle.

This place also has a daycare. Well, 2 daycares. One for people, one for pokeys. I am also warned that the kids will pester a trainer for a fight. I don't see the problem, isn't that how any other trainer on the field acts like?

In one of the daycares two kids are running around. One of them says this


Kids Say the Darndest Philosophical Waxings.

Also, there are three other kids outside. One has a Pansage, one has a Pantear, one has a Panpour. Yes, YES, I understand the basic elemental wheel!

I won't bother putting any Pokemon in the daycare just yet. If I need to grind them, I will grind them.

So I run around and Cheren, now with a badge himself, decides to fight me.

Even Gary was less persistent.

After the battle, two Team Plasma grunts run by. Bianca and a little girl come by and say that those grunts stole a little girl's Pokemon. Cheren takes it upon himself to get the girl's Pokemon back. Me... I mess around a bit. But not too much. I can't leave the area other than where TP went without Bianca stopping me.

Alright, fine. The Warriors are a force for good!

Along the way I get a Blitzle I named YamiSkiver, named after The Skiver, a Megaman X 5 Boss.


I need to rename him, though. Because I remembered too late of a Megaman Zero boss who seemed more fitting to be named after. Oh well. I am able to at least heal my party, and Bianca is staying with the girl. so it's off to the cave to get her pokemon back.




Now you're just being dicks.



The grunts are letting me down. They insinuate that my pokemon are the same and try to take them from me. They take my PokeFoot up their keisters when two more TP grunts come in and start another fight.

They get beaten and they act super self-righteous and what not. I mean, jeez, thinking they're right and being jerks to people that are 'wrong'. Team Plasma? I should call them Twin Perfect! HAHAHAHA....


But seriously I love Twin Perfect.

Anyway, they do return the pokemon they stole. Cheren in turn goes off to return the stolen'mon. And I... mess around a bit.


I'll outright say this... this is the first Pokemon design so far I *liked*. The others just ranged from "meh" to "okay".

Also, named after a Bloody Roar character.

Cheren went somewhere, and Bianca and the girl thank me, giving me Heal Balls in gratitude. Heal Balls heal a Pokemon to full when captured.

That... just seems useless to me. But I won't get into that.

With The Warriors being such Good Samaritans, I shall now end this part here. I'm going to go grind so hard people will think Clipse is relevant again. See you next time!






No comments:

Post a Comment